Player's Guide to Chamber Music
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||16/10/2017|
|INSIDE:||63 music examples|
A complete guide to classical music for players of all abilities.
Chamber music (classical music for small groups of players) includes some of the world's greatest music. It is widely played in homes, without an audience, by players who are mostly amateurs, and much of the repertoire is playable even by those of quite moderate ability.
- Is for players and for those interested or aspiring to play
- Lists what music is available
- Helps the player to identify what is suitable
- Covers chamber music from the seventeenth to the later twentieth century
- Considers all instrumental combinations including strings, piano, wind instruments, duet sonatas and baroque ensembles
- Addresses all significant composers
- Provides difficulty rating for all works, and discusses technical and musical aspects of playing
- Identifies works suitable for inexperienced players
- Provides lists to enable cross reference by instrument or instrumental combination of all works mentioned in the book
Site Price: £15.99E-Book Edition: £16.99 (incl. VAT)