A Compendium of Herbal Magick
|INSIDE:||330 herbs covered in detail with over 100 line illustrations|
Since the earliest times people were aware that all Nature is divine and that every plant has its own distinct spiritual energy. This understanding has been preserved in folklore of cultures around the world through poems, chants, ditties and spells. From researching this lore, patterns emerge which enable us to approach the true nature of plants' energies. Great care has been taken to include only folklore that has been documented as authentic.
- The Magickal Classification of Herbs
- Aphrodisiacal, fertility, consecration, immortality, love, protection, purification, magickal, visionary and more
- A Guide to the Usage of Magickal Herbs
- Over 200 entries covered in detail on subjects including altars, astral work, baby blessings, clairvoyance, Drawing Down the Moon, Goddess worship, good fortune, handfasting, spirit guides, success, wish magic and Yule
- Deities and Magickal Herbalism
- Herbal Correspondences
- Astrological associations for all herbs by planet and sign
'A monumental work. It's difficult to imagine a more thorough book on the subject ever being published.'
'Paul Beyerl has brought forth another in-depth volume that will provide inspiration to advanced practitioners of the occult and beginners alike.' Ellen Evert Hopman, author of Tree Medicine, Tree Magic, A Druid's Herbal for the Sacred Earth Year, and People of the Earth: The New Pagans Speak Out (co-author)
Site Price: £15.19
Other products from this category...
Beyond the Empire - A Guide to the Roman Remains in Scotland
Children History Forgot
Live Long, Live Strong