Time-Lapse Photography - Art and Techniques
|INSIDE:||183 colour photographs|
Time-lapse photography has grabbed the attention of photographers, but few understand how to maximize its potential. This practical book introduces its rich scope and explains how it can be used as a powerful communication tool. By drawing on the ideas behind stills photography and video, it gives a full and inspirational account of this exciting technique, and shares tips and tricks from both genres.
- Clear instruction for still and video photography techniques
- Practical exercises to support the instruction
- Stunning examples of diverse creative and technical approaches
- Advice on how to build a portfolio of exciting work
- Invaluable for the beginners and professionals alike
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)
" I recommend this book for anyone that is getting into photography or video making as well as advanced users. I saw Mark Higgins train at Nikon School in London and he is an excellent trainer and source of knowledge. Speed up your learning curve and get this publication. "
Review Type: Customer
Posted By: James