Value of Weeds
|INSIDE:||120 colour photographs|
Weeds are wild plants that have survived in the face of centuries of hostility. Many gardeners who are unfamiliar with the versatility of weeds think of them as a nuisance. They can be good, bad, dangerous or beautiful. Above all, they are tough.
- Protect soil and add to soil fertility
- Act as companion plants in gardens
- Provide food for farm livestock
- Support wild life
- Provide herbal remedies for minor ailments
- Yield vegetable dyes
- Give us weed cuisine: nutritious food and drink for free
Site Price: £7.99E-Book Edition: £8.99 (incl. VAT)
" Gardeners ...will find that this is the little book of weeds they never knew they needed. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Publishers Weekly
Other products from this category...
Auriculas Through The Ages - Bear's Ears, Ricklers and Painted Ladies
Hydroponics - Soilless Gardening Explained
Clematis - An Essential Guide