Wing Chun Kung Fu: Weapons Training
|INSIDE:||350 colour photographs|
Following on from the success of Simply Wing Chun Kung Fu and Wing Chun Kung Fu: The Wooden Dummy, Sifu Shaun Rawcliffe presents a thorough guide to the weapons forms in Wing Chun Kung Fu.
The Knives and Long Pole forms provide advanced classroom training for the Wing Chun student and instructor. Weapons training focuses on core elements of power usage and precision, improving stance, structure and strength. Mastering control of the weapons focuses on the need for total body control and absolute accuracy of movement.
- Covers the principles of the forms for Baat Cham Dao (the eight slashing or chopping knives form) and Luk Dim Boon Kwun (six and a half point pole)
- Gives clear, concise explanations of the shape, structure and movements of the weapons forms, and applications where appropriate
- Illustrates each section of the forms in detail with step-by-step photographs
- Provides an essential training checklist to each key technique within the forms
- Examines the benefits of training in the weapons forms
Site Price: £11.99E-Book Edition: £11.99 (incl. VAT)
" The book compares well against the author's previous offerings and, perhaps more importantly, is the most logical and easy to follow description of the weapons forms I have seen published. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Wing Chun Illustrated