Mazda MX-5 - The Complete Story
|INSIDE:||200 colour photographs|
At over 900,000 cars produced - and counting - the Mazda MX-5 holds the Guinness World Record as the best-selling two-seater sports car ever produced. And while mere numbers should not be the only barometer of success, it has taken a car of the MX-5's talent to capture the imagination of both enthusiasts and the general motoring public alike.
Mazda MX-5 - The Complete Story examines the design, development and production of this innovative sports car.
- Details the engine and drivetrain technology that gave the MX-5 its sharp handling and performance
- Chronicles the stories of the engineers and designers behind the MX-5's success
- Looks at the closest contemporary rivals to the car, and why the MX-5 was far and away the most successful
- Covers all special editions and the racing story
- Includes a detailed buyer's guide for each generation, specification tables and owners' experiences
Site Price: £20.00E-Book Edition: £20.00 (incl. VAT)