Photographing Birds - Art and Techniques
|INSIDE:||160 colour photographs|
Bird photography is one of the most challenging genres of photography, and can test even modern high-specification cameras to their limits. This practical book guides you through both how to understand your camera and how to develop your own style and approach. With technical, practical and creative insights throughout, it also emphasizes the importance of fieldcraft and understanding your subject.
- Advises on cameras and equipment
- Explains the importance of light and composition
- Encourages experimentation and a creative approach
- Suggests project ideas and locations
- Demonstrates post-capture processing
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)
" Complete with 160 beautifully reproduced colour images, Photographing Birds is a useful read for anyone interested in capturing powerful images of these remarkable creatures. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Outdoor Photography