Narrow Boats - Ownership, Care and Maintenance
|INSIDE:||185 colour photographs|
Narrow Boats: Ownership, Care and Maintenance is a practical manual for readers who are new to boating or wanting to buy a narrow boat. It provides a comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a narrow boat and will enable readers to get the most out of their own narrow boat, whether used for occasional weekends only, or lived on all year round.
This book includes:
- A brief history of narrow boating, including types of boats and their purpose
- What to look for when buying a boat
- Ongoing maintenance required, painting, electrics, plumbing and engines
- How to be a responsible boater
- A useful glossary is included of boating and canal-related terms
Site Price: £16.00E-Book Edition: £16.00 (incl. VAT)
" For those who know nothing about narrowboats or boat ownership, author Michael Stimpson has come to the rescue with a book that answers just about every possible question that newcomers could ask. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Towpath Talk