Wiring and Lighting - Second Edition
|INSIDE:||100 colour photos, 150 diagrams|
Wiring and Lighting provides a comprehensive guide to DIY wiring around the home. It sets out the regulations and legal requirements surrounding electrical installation work, giving clear guidelines that will enable the reader to understand what electrical work they are able to carry out, and what the testing and certification requirements are once the work is completed.
Through step-by-step diagrams and photos, the book covers wiring for a wide range of tasks by examining the components of electrical systems and installations, including:
- Different types of circuits
- Types of cables and cable installation under floors and through joists
- Isolating, earthing and bonding
- Accessory boxes and fixings
- Voltage bands
- Detailed advice on safety: manual handling, working at height, electrical shock risk
- Schedules for inspection, testing and certification, and relevant sections of the Building Regulations
Wiring and Lighting is fully updated in line with the 18th edition wiring regulations.
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)