Modelling British Aircraft of World War II
|INSIDE:||300 colour photographs|
Modelling British Aircraft of World War II provides essential guidance for modellers of all levels of experience.
Illustrated with over 300 stunning colour photographs, this book provides:
- Essential guidance on how to get started, from choosing the best kit to preparing your workspace with the right tools, paints and equipment
- Tips on the use of reference material, construction techniques and painting recipes
- Step-by-step building and painting of the following models: 1/48 Hurricane Mk IIc, 1/32 Spitfire Mk IIa, 1/48 Mosquito Mk VI, 1/48 Swordfish Mk II and 1/72 Lancaster B III
- Instructional use of after-market detailing kits and accessories
- Advice on fitting a base or creating a diorama
- A chapter on Royal Air Force camouflage and markings
Site Price: £15.99E-Book Edition: £15.99 (incl. VAT)
" A very comprehensive book, which will provide the modeller with all the answers he needs to know and all in one place! Any modeller, particularly new ones, would be well advised to purchase this book rather than relying on a few lines hastily texted across by other modellers who may have several different answers. Money well spent! "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Constant Scale - Journal of the Airfix Collectors' Club