Tailoring a Jacket
|INSIDE:||125 colour photos|
A jacket is a wonderful staple for any wardrobe - it's versatile, flattering and stylish. This practical book explains how to make a jacket that can be worn with confidence, flourish and pride. Using 'speed' tailoring techniques, it explains fusible interfacings and finishes that are achievable for all home sewers, and will guide you to making a fabulous tailored jacket.
Tailoring a Jacket includes:
- Guide to fabrics, pattern choice and interfacings
- Advice on pattern matching
- Instruction on welt and patch pockets, shoulder pads and collars, as well as bound and machined buttonholes
- Detailed help on lining and finishing your jacket, and ideas for alterations
- Step-by-step explanation with photographs to the full process
Site Price: £7.99E-Book Edition: £7.99 (incl. VAT)
" Gill has a great way of explaining the trickier techniques in a really simple way that gives you the confidence to have a go. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: The Pattern Pages