Modelling and Painting Science Fiction Miniatures
|INSIDE:||386 colour photos|
Aimed at modellers of all abilities, this lavishly illustrated book presents a step-by-step guide to figure painting and modelling using traditional techniques. From the multipart hard-plastic 28mm miniature to the metal and resin models common in all other scales, this book provides wargamers, collectors and gamers with a wealth of information to achieve the best results.
- Demonstrates a variety of modelling and painting techniques at different scales
- Provides step-by-step guidance on building, converting and painting models
- Covers working in plastic, resin and white metal
- Explains dry brushing techniques, the three-colour method, multilayering and shading with washes
- Considers basing techniques and maintaining the compatibility of miniatures between different gaming systems