|INSIDE:||350 colour illustrations|
Perspective is key to visualizing a space and communicating an idea to others. This book explains how to tackle perspective with hand sketching - how to turn a 3D scene into a 2D drawing successfully. Written for a wide range of professionals from architects to set designers, engineers to interior designers, it explains the principles of perspective clearly and how to communicate a vision successfully.
- Materials and equipment, specifically with drawing on location in mind
- Observational drawing using the body, arms and hands to help understand the spaces being drawn
- Perspective constructions for one and two vanishing points for interior and exterior drawings
- Panoramic views and aerial perspective - how to approach drawing a crowded scene/location
- Adding detail - whether creating atmosphere and expression, or adding figures for scale
- Advice is given on drawing imaginatively and how to visualize your thoughts confidently