Volkswagen T4 - Transporter, Caravelle, Multivan, Camper and EuroVan 1990-2003
|INSIDE:||300 colour photographs|
Here, Volkswagen enthusiast and prolific author Richard Copping examines, for the first time, the complete story of the T4 from the Transporter concept originated forty years before its presence at VW's Hanover factory, through its development period and full production life.
Topics covered include:
- Background story 1949-1990
- Design concept to production in the 1980s
- Full analysis of the T4's specifications
- Face-lifted Caravelles and Multivans from 1996 onwards
- Petrol- and diesel-aspirated engines including the VR6, V6 and 2.5 litre TDI
- The T4 story in the USA - the EuroVan
- Camping conversions
Site Price: £20.00E-Book Edition: £20.00 (incl. VAT)
" If you own or like T4s this is a must-have book, and even if you don't, this is an invaluable addition to your VW book collection. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: VW Camper and Commercial