Botanical Painting with Watercolour
|INSIDE:||186 colour illustrations|
The characteristics of watercolour naturally complement botanical art and this beautiful book shows you how to make the most of this versatile medium. It starts by guiding you through the complexities of painting flowers, with advice on materials and colour mixing, building confidence with step-by-step examples.
It then creates detailed and beautiful compositions for the more experienced botanical artist.
- Emphasizes the importance of observation and botanical accuracy
- Advises on using colour to achieve translucency and clarity
- Suggests ways of using layering techniques
- Gives ideas and tips on composition and how to include animal life
- Structured by season to include a range of flowers and plants
Site Price: £11.99E-Book Edition: £11.99 (incl. VAT)