Toyota MR2 - The Complete Story
|INSIDE:||260 colour photographs 36 black & white photographs|
Toyota MR2 details the full start-to-finish history of Toyota's bestselling mid-engined sports car, from 1984 until 2007, when production ended. Covering all three generations of models and including detailed specification guides, archive photographs and beautiful new photography, this book is a must for every MR2 owner and sports car enthusiast.
- Background to the MR2 - the 1973 oil crisis and Akio Yoshida's designs
- First-generation AW11 - Car of the Year Japan, 1984-1985
- Second-generation SW20, with a new 2.0 litre 3S-GTE engine
- Suspension improvements to the Mk II, significantly improving handling
- Third-generation ZZW30/MR2 Roadster
- The MR2 in motorsport
- Special editions and Zagato's VM180
" An excellent book for owners and general enthusiasts alike. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Track Kit Custom