|SIZE:||246 x 189 mm|
|INSIDE:||140 black & white and 20 colour photographs|
Introduced in 1949, the Rover P4 represented comfortable, refined motoring for the professional classes of the 1950s. Production ceased in 1964, by which time the P4 had become something of an anachronism. However, it had given Rover an enviable reputation for quality engineering, and had paved the way for the successful P5 and P6 models.
Topics covered include: design and development, panel features on key personalities and features; specifications for each model; chassis numbers, production figures and paint and trim options.